martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

Post #15: A Special Day


This is my last and final post! I truly enjoyed this project and I’m glad I had the experience of having a blog of my own. It has helped me discover new talents, and I have had fun along the way.  I loved designing my blog, and reading my friend’s blogs as well. I really hope in the future I get to do other projects like the one we just completed. Not only is today the last day I will be writing in my blog, but it’s Valentine’s Day too!

Everybody had a good time today, no matter if they had a valentine’s or not. None of the teachers gave class today, and we were thrilled. I ate so much chocolate I felt sick later in the afternoon. Everybody gave each other a gift, big or small. Agatha gave Noelia and me the most beautiful frame, which held a photo of us three. I’m definitely going to find a special place for that frame. I bought two balloons for both of them, (Noelia and Agatha) which I gave to them in the morning. Later in the afternoon they both received the two roses I had bought for them, with a special message on the card. But By far the most exciting thing that happened to me all day happened at lunch time. A teacher suddenly came walking up to me and told me I had to go to the office. At first I thought I had done something wrong, but I couldn’t think of anything. When I walk in, my boyfriend is standing there with two huge balloons, and two bags filled with “Godiva” chocolates. I didn’t know what to say. I am really lucky to have such a great guy to spend valentines with, and two great friends that love me. Today was a good day…and I used to say I hated Valentine’s day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario