domingo, 5 de febrero de 2012

Post #7: I Need Wheels!

My life would be SO much easier if I had a car! My parents seem to hate taking me to places, because it's such of a hassle for them. I used to hang out with my friends more often, and go out every Friday when I was younger--but not anymore. They always want to pick me up really early, because my mom always stays awake waiting for me to come back (Because she has to pick me up, obviously.)

I'm even willing to help around the house! I could go buy the groceries, and even run some errands for my mom and dad. My mom is terrified at the thought of me having a car but, I'm not a bad driver! I drive to school every day, and I haven't run over anyone yet. All that's left for me to learn is how to parallel park, and park in reverse. I'll be able to get my license in less than a month, and when I learn how to park, I'm going to get my license even if I have to push them there. My dad said I could have mom's car, but later on. They even said I would get it when I go into college! That's ridiculous. If they do that they're going to find a random car in their parking space--And it's going to be mine. I did that with an ear piercing and they seemed to accept it. My dad even liked it. I really hope I get that car when I get my license. 
I want to feel more independent!

2 comentarios: