sábado, 4 de febrero de 2012

Post #6: Sleeping dissorder? eating dissorder? It cant be...

8 hours of sleep isn't even close to what I need to be able to wake up refreshed the next day. Not getting enough sleep affects our body, and I have been noticing it in many ways. During the week I get up at 6 am to go to school, and come back home at 2--sometimes 3--to do my homework. Sometimes I have so much homework or tests the next day that I don't have enough time to do anything else! I'm usually so tired that I take a nap and wake up around 7. I usually go to sleep at ten, and it shure isn't enough for me. It affects my performance in school, my mood, and my digestive system.

When I don't get enough sleep I often feel depressed and lazy, and that's not healthy at all. Most of all, I don't eat as well when I don't sleep as much. I'm very close to being underweight--if I'm not already. I have tried to gain weight, and it seems so impossible to me! Some people have told me that I'm fine, that I shouldn't try to change myself, and that the weight will come with the years, but I just don't feel healthy. Sometimes I don't eat well for days, and sometimes I eat everything in sight. Most of the time I just eat to calm my hunger, but I don't enjoy it. For most people their constant battle is to lose weight, but gaining it is just as hard...(My metabolism is unusually high for my age.) I constantly lose, gain, and lose weight again. I went to a psycologist once that said it could be due to depression...but I don't think so. Or maybe I'm just in denial...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario