viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

Post #5: Loyal Companion

Linda wanted to say hello!
My dog is my life, and I don't know what I would do without her. I have a sister, but we are not very close because she's from my dad's previous marriage, and she lives in New York. So basically, I have been alone all my life--until I got my beautiful dog, Linda. Nothing can compare to my love for her...she's like my sister. I remember when I got her, I was in first grade, and I couldn't have been happier. My parents brought her to school on my birthday...I almost fainted. She was just what I wanted! I truly believe we share something special...a bond that not many people share with their own pets.


Lately she's been acting strange. She started "wetting the bed" and I'm a little worried. Linda looks cute in her new pampers though. She has also been spraining her left paw unusually frequently. She used to be a very playful dog, and lately she's just been down. The good thing is that at least we know its not worms, because we give her a pill for that every month. My mom took her to the vet, and they're going to do a few tests on her to see if everything is in working order. Linda is nine years old in human years now. (I never did understand the whole dog/human years thing.) It breaks my heart to see that my dog is getting old, and I don't want to see her go. I just can't except the fact that one day she won't be there anymore. I hope she lasts me many years, because I know that when I lose her, It's going hurt as if it has been my own mother that has passed away.
She likes to harass me from time to time.
Photogenic, isn't she?

1 comentario:

  1. Aaaaw! I can relate so much. I can't imagine my life without my dog either. But, such is life.

    ResponderEliminar