sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

Post #12: Revival


Yesterday I got just what I needed. I went out with my girlfriends; talked, laughed...we all had a great time. In one of my older posts I talked about how I felt I was missing something, but didn't know what it was. Well, I just might have found it. I needed my friends. I needed a night were I could talk to them openly, and have fun just us girls. It was a good feeling; I hadn't had that in a while. Although the feeling hasn’t completely vanished, yesterday helped eliminate most of it.

 I was overwhelmed with a vivid memory of my past friendships, and suddenly the feeling came back…that sweet, nurturing feeling that is the company of others, and good friends. That feeling that I relate so well to when I was little…my best friend was my life, and we had no secrets between us. Although my parents managed to sabotage some of my night they didn’t completely ruin it. Over the years I have learned to not let one little thing ruin my whole day. I guess my bad memory is useful in this situation because I usually forget later in the day what I was upset about, If someone manages to get a smile out of me. Although the night was short, all of us woke up the next morning tired, but satisfied. After a quick recall of what had happened the night before, each of us went our separate ways. One of the girls to volleyball game, the other to some sort of appointment, and myself well, to write the post you are reading now. Thanks girls, for making me feel truly happy again.

3 comentarios:

  1. Awww, that's so pretty! I love you like a sister. I hope our friendship could grow even more throughout the years.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. awwww <3 Im happy you had an awesome night! I would love to be in the next, which we have been planning for weeks. Maybe tomorrow we can have a great time, laughing and talking about our stuff. I trust you a lot, and you seem to be a great friend! I hope we can develop a beautiful friendship. :'D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Awww i am really happy that you had a great time. I also had an awesome day with you guys and remember that you guys are my best friends. Also that i would be always here 24/7 (Well at 3:00am pliss don't call :D Nice posting here... bye

    ResponderEliminar