miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

Post #10: Out of Soul



What makes you want to keep living? You know, the reason you wake up in the morning? Is it your responsibilities, your children or friends? Is it your job, thoughts of the future, a goal? I find it hard to rely on any of these for an answer. If we don't know what's to come, what makes us stick around and find out? Curiosity or faith? Do you have a reason or do you feel you have to live because you were put here? What keeps you going? 
What makes you stay?

When I try to answer these questions truthfully and in depth, I can’t say I know what to say. I used to think I knew, but I’m not so shure if I can say I know anymore. Lately I’ve been feeling a little “out of it”. I’m getting tired of the same things… eating, sleeping, studying—it’s a routine every day. I need excitement, surprises…Like when we were little, everything was an adventure, and there was always something new to discover. I feel like I’m missing something. It’s not material, but something inside me that I can’t quite define. It’s like I need something to keep myself going. Motivation, inspiration…? I don’t know. I just wonder what it is that keeps some people so happy and jumpy every day. I think it's love that's keeping me alive. Everyday life is just getting more and more boring to me. Do you ever get that feeling, or is it just me? Is it permanent, or is it just a phase? Do you ever feel like you're running out of soul?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario